by Lionel Benoit in 1997 after ten years of experiences
working on huge construction projects throughout Canada
HIBERNIA (Oil platform off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada)
and the Fixed link (12.5 Kilometers, bridges that links
Prince Edward Island to New-Brunswick, Canada.
Lionel Benoit work as a Line management Team!
Other projects include high rise buildings, sewer plants,
silos, pulp mill, wind turpine (windmills) and bridge of
all types to name a few and also continuous placement of
rebar for slip forming.
Rebar 96 Inc. in 1999 to 2001 has finish installing rebar for seven
different companies for the 195 Kilometers, Moncton to Fredericton
Highway in New-Brunswick, Canada. This project lasted three
years and included approximately 66 overpass, underpass
and bridges over waterways.
Lionel bring with him several very experienced employees,
among them; General Formen and foremen from Hibernia and
the Fixed Link. These valuable employees have over many
years of experiences on all types of projects.
Acadia Rebar is there to meet all of the contractors needs.
The willingness to travel and the capability to work long
hours within time constrained schedules have allowed several
companies to regain lost time and meet critical deadlines.
We are available for all types of projects and in virtually
It as been our belief that the companies who does business
with us; Are the most important peoples.
We must be the absolute best at what we do, to provide the
finest quality of work for your constructions projects.
Our succession plan will help ensure that we continue offering
the finest quality products, the services and support our
customers needs to be expected. We are dedicated to supporting
the needs of the commercial and industrial constructions
industries for generations to come with those main objectives
APPROACH: Is to share our years of expertise
with our customers and generate successful results in all
phases of construction projects.
OUR VISION: To be number one of rebar installation
with the construction industry for all who desire quality
products and unequaled services.
FOR OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS, WE BELIEVE IN:
List of Subcontracting Companies
Honest business standards and practices.
A safe secure work environment.
Teamwork and open communication.
A commitment education and training.
Acadia Rebar 96 Inc. work and has work for in the past:
- Atlantic Underground
- Caldwell & Ross
- Callaghan Contracting Ltd
- Clayco Construction
- C&T Reinforcing
- Dexter Construction
- Diamond Construction (1961) Ltd
- Lancor Construction
- Modern Enterprise Ltd
- Sunny Corner Enterprise Ltd
- Simard Beaudry Construction
- (Projet conjoint avec C&T Reinforcing, Stuart Olson, Graham and Pagnotta, Flat Iron and AGF, Bird, Nason, PMCL, PK Development, Pacer, Acciona et Giusti.)
and many mores...
2013 projects in Alberta & BC
***In conjonction with C&T Reinforcing***
- Husky Sunrise (oil sands, Fort Mckay region) Giusti Group
- Teckcoal Mine (Sparwood, BC) Giffels Westpro
- EDL upgrade (Edmonton) PMCL
- ALTALINK transmission line (Red Deer) PMCL
- Saline Creek (Fort Mcmurray) NASON
- ENBRID GE pumping stations (Lynton, Janvier, Fort Mcmurray) PMCL
- CNRL AIR LIQUIDE (Fort Mckay) BIRD
- CNRL U&O (Fort Mckay) Stuart Olson Dominion
- CENOVUS Narrows Lake (Conklin area) BIRD
- DEVON Pike Lodge (Conklin area) Stuart Olson Dominion
- KEYERA ENERGY (Fort Saskatchewan) PMCL
- ADDISON Condominium (Edmonton) PK Development
- Walterdale Bridge (Edmonton) ACCIONA PACER JOINT VENTURE
2013 projects in Saskatchewan
***Project related with AECON***
- AREVA (Mclean Lake) AECON
Past Major Projects
- MRDC Highway Moncton - Fredericton (1999-2001)
- Brunway-Woodstock-Grand Falls (2006-2007)
- Pulpmill, Newcastle, N.B.
- Wind Mill in Prince Edward Island (2004 & 2007)
- Icon Tower #2 Edmonton, Alberta (Graham and Pagnotta) (Oct. 2007 to Sept. 2009)
- Remand Center Edmonton, Alberta (Stuart Olson) (May 2008 and still on)
- South West Arena Edmonton Alberta (Stuart Olson)